Switzerland is a mountainous nation renowned for its outstanding universities, research institutions and high quality of life with plenty of opportunities to explore natural beauty and ofcourse, enjoy some of the best chocolates and fondue in the world.
- Population 7.3 million (July 2003 EST.)
- Official languages -German, French, Italian, and Romansh.
- Capital: Bern
- Major cities Zurich, Basle, Geneva, Berne and Lausanne
- Zurich: Largest city, financial and industrial center
- Telephone country prefix- 41
- Switzerland Currency – Swiss Franc